Good Friend Mortgage Inc. has an opening for a Pre-Processor and Administrative Assistant to the CEO and Top Sales executive at Good Friend.
We are looking for a good fit technically but also, someone that will fit well with our Team and Family like business model.
If you would like to apply, please send a cover letter and resume to: Jobs@goodfriendmortgage.com
Supporting the CEO’s sales activities and processes, Including but not limited to:
• Contact clients for clarification and / or retrieval of requested documents from underwriting
• Help finalize documents by entering data into loan system (Encompass), eCRM or lender portals
• Send out eDocs for signature on behalf of the CEO
• Scanning or Uploading client documents and associating with client files
• Communicating changes or updates
• Review emails for CEO and set alerts for immediate action when required
• Help CEO prioritize tasks for clients (borrowers, realtors, etc.)
• Review Events available and Register CEO or a substitute
• Keeping contact files current, entering contact data
• Sending out status on-line updates
• Other misc. required tasks to support sales and marketing efforts
• Setting up appointment date and times for both partner and client interviews
• Assisting with preparing email-based campaigns to contact groups
• Assist with preparing packets (strategic partner, borrower, and team training)
• Assist in preparing presentations both for Strategic partners and Team training
• Help with putting together marketing packages for closings and events
• Help CEO Maintain updated Pipeline Schedule/ Review alerts
• Help CEO Maintain updated Hot Prospects/ Schedule Encompass Calendar Appointments
• Manage gratuities and “Thank You” cards for CEO
Supporting the Processors activities and processes, including but not limited to:
• Contacting clients with document requests or clarification
• Contacting vendors for items such as loan payoffs requests, appraisal status, checking on title requests, writing letters of explanation and other loan related tasks.
• Help with scheduling closings (realtors, attorney, borrowers, etc..).
Must be proficient using:
Internet/Web-based portals, Outlook, Word, Excel, Scanning, telephony systems and eFax. Solid knowledge of Mortgage Loan processing and Encompass required.